Let me start off by saying Happy New Year. I’m really hoping that 2018 is going to be a great year filled with many adventures and learning new things. In addition to this new year I want to say welcome to my blog. I’ve wanted to start one for a while, but I always put it off for many reasons. One of the main reasons being me thinking I was not creative enough or entertaining. But, I made the decision to start one this year because I see so many other bloggers with their own creative space where they share their lives and interest and it motivated me to create a space to share my interests and adventures that may appeal to others who have a similar taste to me. I also want to expand my experience in writing and get out of the habit of telling myself that “it is not good enough” and learn to have more faith in myself. I have hopes that my blog will in turn inspire others to try new things and step outside of their comfort zones. I made a promise to myself to stick it out for a year to see how it goes. Even if I only have 1 reader, I will stick to my goal.
Many people have told me that my first post should be entertaining and memorable, so I thought, why not write a post on 25 random facts about me. I always enjoy learning a little more about my favorite bloggers, so I hope you enjoy reading these little facts about me. Enjoy. =)
- I have 1 older sister.
- I was born and raised in Houston, Texas.
- I have three nieces.
- I have no tattoos. Even though I want one, but may never get one because I do not like needles.
- I got my belly button pierced when I was 21, but it came out when I was sleeping one night. I didn’t even feel it.
- One of the New Year’s resolutions is to try being a vegetarian.
- My favorite food is pasta. Anything Italian related really.
- I can spend hours organizing things just so it looks the way I want.
- I am very laid back. It takes a lot to stress me out.
- I did gymnastics all through middle school. I really wanted to go to the Olympics one day. It didn’t work out so well.
- I want to learn Italian and French. I took French all 4 years of high school, but I only remember common phrases and words.
- I was and still am a Spice Girl fan. I have memorabilia item you could think of. I was even in the fan club.
- My favorite singer is Christina Aguilera. I’ve loved her since “Genie in a Bottle.”
- My first celebrity crush was Tommy from the Power Rangers.
- I am not a big alcohol drinker. I never have been really.
- My next destination on my must-visit list is Australia. I already have a list of places I want to visit.
- I love art. I can spend hours at an art gallery. I love listening to an artist talk about their artwork.
- My dream job would be an art gallery owner or a curator.
- I love home decor. I can’t wait until I can decorate my own home one day.
- I am an online shopaholic. I’m not a big fan of shopping malls, so online shops have become my best friend.
- Fall is my favorite season.
- I have a diverse taste in music. I am always open to listening to new music.
- I love horror and thriller films.
- My favorite Disney princess is Belle from Beauty and the Beast. Yes, I’m a Disney fanatic.
- I wish I could have experienced the Roaring 20s’. I am fascinated by the glamour from that period.
I would love to get to know a little about you. Feel free to share some facts about yourself so I can get to know you a little better. Thanks for visiting. x